The My GI Foundation proudly announces the 2nd Annual Eugene Winston Turner Memorial Scholarship, presented by Full Throttle Karting.
(1) You must be a lineage related American citizen of an active, reserve, retired, or deceased member of The United States Navy or The United States Marine Corps.
(2) You must have proof of acceptance to a 4-year undergraduate school. $500.00 scholarship will be paid directly to financial aid on your behalf.
(3) Candidates will submit seventh semester transcripts. Unweighted GPA of 3.25 on a 4.0 scale required.
(4) Residency requirement shown.
(5) One teacher recommendation required.
(6) Complete brief essay on page three.
(7) Luck has nothing to do with this process. Just show My GI who you are and tell us why you deserve the scholarship.
Email all materials to email@example.com by April 16th, 2018. April 16th is an extended deadline, as I want the deepest talent pool My GI can get.
The Navy and Marine Corps are not affiliated with this scholarship, but they are absolutely a positive influence in my life. I know Navy Seals and the best Marine I know is my fiscal agent, Colonel John D. Folsom. Oorah, Colonel!
CEO, The My GI Foundation
Senator Joe Uecker took me to lunch when I was fourteen to discuss high level military service and a career in government service. He is a regular speaker at My GI Foundation banquets and is always ready to lend a hand to support my philanthropy and service to veterans. He has represented the 14th District since 2013 as a Republican member of the Ohio Senate.
DONATE TO MY GI
Option Financial is a Cincinnati based mortgage company providing home loans in Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky. Our mortgage professionals have dozens of years experience in the real estate and mortgage industry and talent for delivering results. At Option Financial, we pride ourselves in offering the highest level of customer service and appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. See owner Frank Oberlee for your next mortgage product. Frank has put together two mortgage products for our family.
My name is Paul Vickers, firstname.lastname@example.org, and I have been here four years. I am a Army veteran and will be working with veteran clients to offer all benefits a veteran client has earned. Our friends at Stewart Title Company will "Put Veterans First" and close anywhere and anytime for our vets. NMLS#1080939